When it comes to safeguarding your business, the type of glass you choose for your storefront can make a world of difference. This article aims to shed light on commercial glass storefront installation techniques that prioritize both safety and security.
Types of Glass for Safety and Security
Stronger than standard glass, tempered glass shatters into small, harmless pieces, reducing the risk of injury to bystanders.
Comprising multiple layers, laminated glass holds together when shattered, providing an extra layer of security.
For high-risk areas, bullet-resistant glass offers the ultimate level of protection but comes at a premium price.
A sturdy frame can enhance the effectiveness of commercial glass storefront installation. Aluminum and steel frames are popular choices.
DIY might not be the best approach for commercial glass storefront installation. Hiring professionals ensures that the installation meets safety standards.
Sealing and Weatherproofing
Sealing gaps and weatherproofing contribute to the durability and longevity of the installation.
- What’s the cost of commercial glass storefront installation?
- Prices vary based on the type of glass and installation complexity. Consult your budget and plan accordingly.
- How long does a glass installation take?
- Typically, it takes a day or two with professional installation, depending on the project’s scope.
- Is maintenance required?
- Regular cleaning and occasional inspections are advisable to prevent scratches and check for leaks. Maintenance extends the lifespan of your glass storefront.
Ready to elevate the safety and aesthetic appeal of your business? For top-notch commercial glass storefront installation, look no further than GCCM Corp. Specializing in a range of glass solutions, we tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Don’t compromise on safety—make the smart choice today.